If you have not already taken your plane tickets, think about creating a price alert on Algofly. Indeed, flights to La Vegas from Paris remain very volatile and we can do good business by buying them at the right time.
- Circus Circus is the first place to offer entertainment for children. The resort has something to entertain each toddler to let adults have their fun in peace. The Adventurodrome occupying an area of 20,234 m2 is an impeccable paradise for children. This indoor park has no less than 25 Las Vegas Attractions For Kids, including the Canyon Blaster, the Disk’O, the rotating carousel, the Rim Runner and much more. The most daring kids can try Sling Shot, Chaos or Inverter. For the younger kids, will be pleased to experience the Dora the Explorer and Diego, as well as small trains and bumper cars. You can find out more about attractions and tickets’ prices and all info related to Vegas on the Vegas Lens Directory.
- Excalibur Hotel: Like a castle coming straight out of fairy tales, the Excalibur offers a variety of attractions for children. Book a family dinner and watch the themed show, such as the Tournament of the Kings. Games and fireworks are other reasons to stay at the Excalibur on your next family vacation.
- The Ethel M Chocolate Factory: This is a real Ali Baba’s cave of sweets. This establishment resembling the movie Charlie and the chocolate factory will fascinate kids in every possible way. They will be able to participate in the chocolate workshop or follow the production procedures of the small sweets until their packaging. Of course, they can also indulge in tasting a wide variety of chocolate and candy.
- The M & M’S Store: Spreading over 4 floors, the M & M’s building is one of the largest stores in Vegas, sweet heaven. Also, not far from there is the Coca Cola store which you can also visit with your family.
- The Silverton Aquarium at the eponymous hotel: Accommodating diverse Las Vegas Attractions For Kids. By taking part in a guided tour, the children can discover the underwater world including 160 species of fish and marine creatures. Shows with animals are not to be missed under any circumstances. The Sunset Stampede fountain shows and rainforest likenesses are also impressive.