A green card, otherwise called a changeless visa, is a kind of movement record given to people who have been allowed Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) status. A legal changeless inhabitant is anything but a full U.S. resident. Be that as it may, green card holders have numerous rights, after filling and submitting the greencard basvuru for example,
- The privilege to work in the U.S.
- The privilege to live for all time in the U.S.
- The privilege to apply for instructive money related guide
- The privilege to begin a business
There are three essential roads that a foreigner can acquire a green card:
- Through a family member
- Confirm Documents
You can introduce an authoritative archive gave in the United States for use in another nation. These archives can incorporate court orders, contracts, fundamental records, and instructive certificates.
The procedure to get a record validated relies upon the particular archive, the state where it was given, and different elements. Check with your state’s record verification office and the Authentications and Apostilles page from the Department of State (DOS).
For more data, subtleties on a methodology, or status, call the DOS Office of Authentications at 1-202-485-8000, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday.
Assorted variety Immigrant Visa Lottery Program
The United States’ Diversity Immigrant Visa (DV) Lottery program takes into account up to 50,000 foreigner visas to be granted every year. It gives remote nationals of nations that have low paces of migration to the U.S. a chance to partake in an arbitrary drawing for the capability of getting a migration visa. Check the State Department’s DV lottery site to get familiar with the program.
Otherwise called the Green Card lottery, the DV program makes a predetermined number of foreigner visas accessible consistently to individuals meeting certain qualification prerequisites:
You should be an outside resident from a nation with a low movement rate to the United States. Every year, the U.S. Branch of State puts out a rundown of qualified and ineligible nations. The rundown of nations may change every year. See the 2021 DV lottery guidelines (PDF, Download Adobe Reader) for the latest rundown. You more likely than not moved on from secondary school or its identical or have qualifying work understanding.
Partaking in the Lottery
- The lottery is open once every year, as a rule for 4 to 5 weeks in the fall.
- Online enrollment for the 2021 Diversity Visa Lottery started on October 2, 2019, and finished on November 5, 2019.
- On the off chance that you meet all requirements for a Green Card, 2021 is the year you can go into the United States.
- Complete the online application for the lottery. It is a web structure just and can’t be downloaded. There is no charge for enrolling.
- Keep your affirmation number in a protected spot; you will require that number to check the status of your entry on the web. On the off chance that you lose it, you can recoup your affirmation number.